Though mostly known as a playground for adults, families can find educational discovery centers throughout Las Vegas.
• Nevada State Museum, Las Vegas – Heritage lives here through dinosaur digs, cowboy culture, Native American art and Vegas style.
• Springs Preserve – Trails, gardens, theater, family nights and interactive nature exhibits.
• Lied Discovery Children’s Museum – A vibrant destination for family fun.
• Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center – Trails with unparalleled vistas, educational displays and events.
• Nevada State Railroad Museum, Boulder City – Excursion trains, historic locomotives and miniature steamers for kids; arts, stories and events all year.
• Hoover Dam, Boulder City – Tours, historical perspective, great family photo opportunities.