Nevada is filled with fearless dreamers, uninhibited artists and downright outlandish or unexpected experiences.
• International Car Forest of the Last Church, Goldfield – An artistic overload of the senses.
• Goldwell Open Air Museum, Beatty – Colossal, outdoor art sculptures in the desert.
• Seven Magic Mountains, Las Vegas – Slated to unveil in early 2016, this earthwork is homage to the desert landscape.
• Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, Las Vegas – Who knew you could find world-class art right on The Strip?
• The Mob Museum, Las Vegas – An interactive experience of Vintage Vegas.